1. Data Protection Notice
Bosch Termotecnologia S.A. (in the following "we" or "us") thanks you for visiting our Facebook page (also "fan page") and for your interest in our company.
Protecting your data protection in relation to the processing of personal data is important to us. We process the personal data that are collected when you visit our fan page confidentially and only in accordance with statutory regulations.
2. Controller and privacy policies/ data protection notice
The controllers responsible for processing your data with regard to our fan page are Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 Ireland and Bosch Termotecnologia S.A., Av. Infante D. Henrique, Lotes 2-E e 3-E, 1800-220 Lisboa, Portugal
You can find our data protection notice at https://www.bosch-climate-kenya.com/ke/en/microsite/gdpr/. You can also contact us at privacy.ttpo.bosch.com if you have any questions on how we protect your data.
3. Collecting, processing and using personal data
Data processing by Facebook
Facebook processes your personal data when you visit our fan page. For more information on what kinds of personal data Facebook processes and on what data protection rights you have against Facebook please see Facebook's privacy notice referred to above. We have no influence on Facebook's data processing.
Settings options and access to statistical data
Facebook allows us to adjust the following settings on our fan page and gives us access to the following data:
- We can select the target group for which our Facebook fan page and our individual posts published on our fan page are intended. The settings are adjusted based on general parameters (e.g. age group, language, region, interests), which makes it possible to address specific groups with our contents. It is not possible to address or identify individual persons based on the adjustments of the settings Facebook allows us to make.
- Facebook grants us access to statistical analyses that provide information on the use of our fan page. The analyses to which we have access are not suited to individually analyze the browsing habits of selected persons. We merely have access to aggregated data (such as the number of visits, number of likes, number of followers, region of origin, age group, gender) that provide information on our clientele and the use of our fan page. For more information on the statistics provided by Facebook please visit https://de-de.facebook.com/business/a/page/page-insights.
We cannot influence Facebook's data processing in any other ways. We process these data in order to publish contents on our fan page addressing the appropriate target group and to better understand and optimize the use of our fan page.
Communication tools we use to communicate with you
You can send us messages on Facebook. When you send us a message on Facebook, we receive the following data from Facebook:
- Incoming message
- Profile picture
- Voice messages
Using these data allows us to process your query and to offer you support (for example, via our fan page you can send us questions regarding our products which we will then answer). We also use these data in an aggregated and anonymized form in order to better understand how our fan page is used. In this regard, we can analyze what groups of persons (e.g. end customers, private individuals, employees) use the communication channels offered on our fan page in what countries and in what language. The processed personal data is deleted 180 days upon receipt of your message the latest.
We will forward the personal data you provide to the Bosch legal entity responsible for the processing of your query (for example, in the event your query refers to a product that is distributed by another Bosch legal entity). The responsible Bosch entity may be located outside the EEA. In such cases, we will transfer your personal data to recipients that are located outside the EEA in so called third countries. In such cases, prior to the transfer we ensure that an appropriate level of data protection exists. You are entitled to receive an overview of third country recipients and a copy of the specifically agreed-provisions securing an appropriate level of data protection. For this purpose, please use contact information provided in our data protection notice referenced above.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR) or, if applicable, an existing contractual relationship (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR).
4. Further information and your rights
For more information on the processing of your data and on your rights please see in our above linked data protection notice. Here you find also information on how to contact us if you wish to receive information on and request access to your personal data or if you wish to report a data protection incident.